Once you have completed your Clinical Hypnotherapy Diploma training and graduated you will be entitled to put the letters Dip Hyp (ASCH) after your name.
You will then be eligible to upgrade your student membership with the GHR to Practitioner Membership which will allow you to add the letters GQHP after your name. E.g. John Smith Dip Hyp (ASCH) GQHP.
You may also apply for membership to the Complimentary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) and add CNHC to your letters after your name.
- Should you wish to take up further memberships you may also add the respective letters. You can find out more about accreditation of ASCH’s training and the benefits it offers to you and your career as a Clinical Hypnotherapist in these FAQs:
- Is ASCH an accredited training school?
- Is my hypnotherapy training accredited?
The ASCH Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy renders you eligible to apply for membership to the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR), the Complimentary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) and other respected professional bodies for Hypnotherapy in the UK and worldwide.
The ASCH Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy in combination with the GHR General Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice (GQHP) will give you a highly respected set of qualifications. And most importantly allows you to apply to register with the CNHC; which was set up in conjunction with the British Government.
As an ASCH graduate you will be eligible to apply for upgrading your student GHR membership to the full Practitioner Membership allowing you to use their letters (GQHP) after your name:- e.g. John Smith Dip Hyp (ASCH) GQHP
Simply choose to get your application form to us by one of the following methods:
First download the application form, print, complete, sign and then scan and email to us as an attachment or send by post.
We will contact once we start processing your application and answer any questions you may have.
If you are not sure which course is right for you or would like some more information you may make use of our request a call back service and we will call at a time to suit you.
There are upfront payment discounts available. Check out the course pages for more information.
Forms must be posted to:
The Advanced School Of Clinical Hypnotherapy
1 Northwood Road
- Betty is an inspirational tutor and a motivational force. She challenged me and taught me to challenge myself, but in a way that never felt like I wasn’t being supported…Betty’s Guidance
- I applied to be part of the course with no knowledge of Hypnotherapy. I was naive about the content and truly believed it was going to be all practical. After…The Course Is Phenomenal
- It was lovely to meet you, Betty and the team over the weekend. I thought everyone coped really well, especially in the heat. I just wanted to say a really…Betty Kept Our Attention
- I was unsure about undertaking the course in clinical hypnotherapy until I met with Betty George. Betty was warm, friendly and addressed each of my concerns. After our meeting, I…Course Has Been A Joy
- Betty – thanks so much for brilliant supervision which has helped massively with the work I have done with my clients this week! The guy I spoke to you about…Brilliant Supervision
- What resonated with me was the counselling skills and the power of silence.Counselling Skills & The Power Of Silence
- Facilitating trance in L & witnessing her reaction. And then Betty showing me how to deal with it.Facilitating Trance
- I am impressed by how professional yet friendly the trainers are and how much learning has been achieved.Professional & Friendly
- I have known Betty since July 2013, first in the capacity of tutor for cohort 3 of the British School of Applied Psychology Clinical Hypnotherapy Course running from September 2013…Betty’s Style Of Teaching Enthused & Motivated
- Thank you again for the encouragement, motivating style, unpredictability and reassurance.Motivating Style