Yes, ASCH is accredited by the largest professional body in the UK – The General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC).
The real questions you want answered are:
- Will my Clinical Hypnotherapy course qualify me to gain professional membership to the leading professional body?
- Will my Clinical Hypnotherapy diploma meet the criteria for me to gain public liability insurance to practise?
- Will I be allowed to have the appropriate letters after my name?
- Is my course independently accredited?
- Does my training allow me to practise in any professional therapeutic setting and to set up my own practice?
- Is the training mapped to the relevant Occupational Standards?
We can say yes to all of those questions.
In addition, ASCH is proud to be approved by the GHSC and a member of both the GHR (General Hypnotherapy Register) and the CNHC (Complimentary & Natural Healthcare Council).
For further information on membership criteria please click on the respective logos below.